Thinking about attending a First Aid Arts training but can't quite cover the costs? We understand that securing funding can be tough, so we are doing everything we can to help get you to a FAA training. Here are a few handy resources to help you raise support for your registration:
Chances are there are a lot of generous people supporting you and your work, and they would be excited to fund your continuing education. Maybe you have a few donors in mind who are particularly passionate about art, trauma, or resiliency, or maybe you want to send out a general request to your broad donor base. Either way, here are a few highlights to consider including in your campaign:
- Outline the benefits/objectives of the training
- Click here to see a comprehensive list of training objectives
- Cast a vision for how the toolkit will help you better serve your community
- Name a fundraising goal and figure out how many people you need to support you
- Be clear about how much you are raising and how much you are asking each individual to give
Thanks to our partnership with Network 4 Good, you can set up a crowdfunding campaign. No doubt you have big fans who would love to support your work with trauma survivors by making a small $10.00 - $20.00 contribution. To start your campaign simply click here and follow the prompts:
Host A Fundraiser
Think about hosting a small gathering where you can share your heart for the work you do, and why this training is beneficial to you and those you serve. If you need some FAA materials or some ideas for creative activities just let us know!
Thanks to our generous donors we are able to offer a small number of partial scholarships for each training. If you are interested in applying for a partial scholarship, please click here.