Healing Arts Toolkit Program Training | Nashville, TN
May 30 - June 1, 2017
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training.
Our three-day Healing Arts Toolkit Program training will expand your understanding of traumatic stress, provide hands-on experience with the healing power of the arts, and equip you to facilitate our evidence based, trauma-informed Healing Arts Toolkit Program. You will also learn about why the expressive arts are effective for trauma care and psychosocial support, and explore the use of arts for sustainable self and staff care.
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training. Limited spots available.
- $425.00 - Individual Registration (without Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $1,250.00 - Organization Registration (Includes 3 people + 1 Healing Arts Toolkit)
Registration closes on May 9.
- Tuesday, May 30: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 31: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, June 1: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Click here to access a more detailed daily schedule and to review the learning objectives of the training.
The Healing Trust
2928 Sidco Drive
Nashville, TN 37204