HAT Program Training | Managua, Nicaragua
August 22-24, 2016
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training. Our three-day Healing Arts Toolkit Program training will expand your understanding of traumatic stress, provide hands on experience with the healing power of the arts, and equip you to facilitate our evidence based, trauma-informed Healing Arts Toolkit Program. You will also learn about why the expressive arts are effective for trauma care and psychosocial support, and explore the use of arts for sustainable self and staff care.
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training.
- $50 - Individual Registration (without Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $145 - Organization Registration ($145 includes 3 people + 1 Healing Arts Toolkit.)
- $40 per additional person from organization.
- Scholarship - Limited scholarship opportunities are available. Please click here to learn more.
- Monday, August 22: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 23: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 24: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
AMOS Health + Hope
Km.9.5 Carretera Vieja a León, Del Cemeterio Nejapa 1600 metros al NorOeste, Camino a Comarca Nejapa, Managua, Nicaragua