HAT Program Training | Portland, OR
August 15-17, 2016
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training.
Our three-day Healing Arts Toolkit Program training will expand your understanding of traumatic stress, provide hands on experience with the healing power of the arts, and equip you to facilitate our evidence based, trauma-informed Healing Arts Toolkit Program. You will also learn about why the expressive arts are effective for trauma care and psychosocial support, and explore the use of arts for sustainable self and staff care. Spread the word!
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training.
- $325.00 - Individual Registration (without Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $425.00 - Individual Registration (with Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $1,000.00 - Organization Registration (Includes 3 people + 1 Healing Arts Toolkit)
- Scholarship - Limited scholarship opportunities are available. Please click here to learn more.
- Monday, August 15: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 16: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 17: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Cedar Mill Bible Church
12208 NW Cornell Rd,
Portland, OR 97229