First Aid Arts Scholarship Program
Thank you for your interest in receiving a scholarship to attend a First Aid Arts Healing Arts Toolkit training. We are honored to join you in the beautiful work of healing and are committed to making our trainings as accessible as possible. Please take a few minutes to review the criteria for scholarship eligibility before completing the application included below. Your submission will be reviewed by a First Aid Arts representative and you will be contacted within 10-14 business days. Please note, we are only able to provide partial scholarships at this time, and we are not able to scholarship Healing Arts Toolkits. If you receive a partial scholarship, it will only be applied to the registration fee. Healing Arts Toolkit are available for sale online and specific components may also be purchased at the training.
Criteria for Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for a First Aid Arts scholarship we recommend that you:
1) Are currently working or volunteering to provide direct services to trauma survivors or other vulnerable populations
2) Have a basic understanding of traumatic stress and the role of creativity to enhance resiliency
3) Are endorsed by an official organization
4) Have capacity to implement the Healing Arts Toolkit
5) Are willing to complete and send program evaluations to First Aid Arts
6) Have a desire to learn, take creative risks, and have fun!