First Aid Arts Scholarship Program
Thank you for your interest in receiving a scholarship to attend a First Aid Arts Healing Arts Toolkit training. We are honored to join you in the beautiful work of healing and are committed to making our trainings as accessible as possible. Please take a few minutes to review the criteria for scholarship eligibility before completing the application included below. Your submission will be reviewed by a First Aid Arts representative and you will be contacted before the registration deadline for the training you apply for. Please note, we are only able to provide partial scholarships at this time, and we are not able to scholarship physical Toolkits. If you receive a scholarship, it will only be applied to the registration fee. Toolkits are available for sale online and specific components may also be purchased at the training.
Scholarship recipients are required to pay a minimum of $75 for their training registration to cover basic costs.
At this time, we are only able to provide partial scholarships for up to $215. If you receive a scholarship and are unable to pay the remaining $210, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help direct you towards other ways of raising funds for your registration.
Criteria for Scholarship Eligibility
To be considered for a First Aid Arts scholarship we recommend that you:
1) Are currently working or volunteering to provide direct services to trauma survivors or other vulnerable populations
2) Have a basic understanding of traumatic stress and the role of creativity to enhance resiliency
3) Are endorsed by an official organization
4) Have capacity to implement the tools we provide in our trainings
5) Are willing to complete and send program evaluations to First Aid Arts
6) Have a desire to learn, take creative risks, and have fun!