HAT Program Training | Seattle, WA
July 13-15, 2016
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training.
Our three-day Healing Arts Toolkit Program training will expand your understanding of traumatic stress, provide hands on experience with the healing power of the arts, and equip you to facilitate our evidence based, trauma-informed Healing Arts Toolkit Program. You will also learn about why the expressive arts are effective for trauma care and psychosocial support, and explore the use of arts for sustainable self and staff care.
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training.
- $325.00 - Individual Registration (without Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $425.00 - Individual Registration (with Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $1,000.00 - Organization Registration (Includes 3 people + 1 Healing Arts Toolkit)
- Scholarship - Limited scholarship opportunities are available. Please click here to learn more.
This course provides 18 clock hours of NBCC Continuing Education Credits. An additional fee of $25 is charged for CEC certificates and is payable by cash or check on the first day. CECs are made available in partnership with the Evergreen Art Therapy Association. Please indicate on the registration form if you will require a CEC certificate.
UPDATE: The Seattle training is now sold out! If you would like to be added to a waiting list for this training please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, July 13: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, July 14: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, July 15: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Fremont Abbey Arts Center
4272 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103