First Aid Arts Toolkit: Level II (Implementing Partner) Training | Seattle, WA
June 19-20, 2017
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training.
Our two-day First Aid Arts Toolkit: Level II Implementing Partner training is for individuals and organizations who have completed the Level I Responder training or a Healing Arts Toolkit Program training in the past.
This training is for you if you are:
- committed to developing and implementing a customized, population-specific plan for arts-based trauma care and psychosocial support within your organization
- looking to deepen your creative arts facilitation and self /staff care practices
- interested in becoming an official First Aid Arts Implementing Partner. Participation at this training requires an application and a signed Implementing Partner agreement.
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training. Limited spots available.
- $275.00 - Individual Registration
- $750.00 - Organization Registration (Registration for 3 people)
Registration closes on June 1st.
Are CE credits offered?
This course provides 10 clock hours of NBCC Continuing Education Units. An additional fee of $20 is charged for CEU certificates. CEUs are made available in partnership with the Evergreen Art Therapy Association. Please indicate on the registration form if you will require a CEU certificate.
Are there scholarships available?
Limited scholarship opportunities are available. Please click here to learn more.
Are there other ways to pay for the training?
Yes! We encourage you to engage with your community to raise the funds for the training and to spread awareness about why the arts and creative expression are so vital! You can create your own mini fundraising campaign here .
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
We regret that refunds are not available once registration closes. You are encouraged to sell or gift your registration to a colleague.
Other questions or concerns?
Email us at email@example.com
- Monday, June 19: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 20: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Click here to access a more detailed daily schedule and to review the learning objectives of the training.
NBCC Continuing Education Units will be available in partnership with the Evergreen Art Therapy Association.
Fremont Abbey Arts Center
4272 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
Spread the word!
Training Flyer here
Facebook event page here