Healing Arts Toolkit Training | Siem Reap, Cambodia
August 3-6, 2017
First Aid Arts equips trauma care providers, community workers and volunteers with arts-based tools and training.
Our four-day Healing Arts Toolkit Training will expand your understanding of traumatic stress, provide hands-on experience with the healing power of the arts, and equip you to facilitate and implement a trauma-informed Healing Arts Toolkit Program based on cutting edge research . You will also learn about why the expressive arts are effective for trauma care and psychosocial support, and explore the use of arts for sustainable self and staff care.
Registration includes morning coffee and snacks, catered lunch, afternoon snacks, and all materials required for the training. Limited spots available.
- $325.00 - Individual Registration (without Healing Arts Toolkit)
- $975.00 - Organization Registration (Includes 3 people + 1 Healing Arts Toolkit)
Registration closes on July 13.
- Thursday, August 3: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday, August 4: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 5: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Sunday, August 6: 9.00am - 3.30 pm
Click here to access a more detailed daily schedule and to review the learning objectives of the training.
Spread the word!
Training Flyer here
Facebook event page here